Please read the following carefully
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) control your use of this website edumontclasses.com (“Website”) and Email communication to @edumontclasses.com domain. In these Terms and Conditions, “EduMont/ EDUMONT LLP” is referred to as the “LLP”, “us,” or “we.”
‘You’ refers to a user or a paying customer. If you are a LLP or another person who gives access to LLP products, you agree to take responsibility in full in case of damages or indemnification that could properly lie against the customer.
Guidelines to use this website:
● Under no situations or circumstances, the LLP will be liable for any change in the content which it provides on the website through its products and services, including but not limited to any errors, omissions, loss or damage experienced in connection with the use of exposure, any content made available via our products, services or various resources such as email, blog etc.
● Our services are free to any user with access to the internet. However, we are not responsible for the charges incurred for the use of hardware, software or internet services provider fee. Also, the user is fully responsible for the proper functioning of computer hardware and internet access.
● You will be required to use login credentials for some of the sections on the site and the LLP reserves the right to block access to our services for any user who does not follow these conditions.
● We make sure that users get uninterrupted access to our service, but there is no obligation to do so.
● EduMont is not responsible and is not obligated for issues in your network or server beyond certain limits.
Website Usage Guidelines
● Do not insult, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise infringe the rights of others;
● Do not publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, indecent, offensive or unlawful material or information.
● Do not upload, install, transfer files which are protected by Intellectual Property Laws or software which affect other computers.
● It’s prohibited to edit HTML source code, reverse engineer or attempt to hack.
● Do not run spam services/scripts or anything which could affect infrastructure, and in turn, users.
● Do not communicate spam, advertise or sell services such as digital downloads, eBooks or phishing links.
● You may not copy, distribute and indulge in plagiarism with website content or user-submitted content.
Links and Hyperlinks Terms
This website may have links to other websites. We do not undertake any control on the content of these websites; nor are we responsible for their website content. The sole purpose of the links included is to provide users information. Hence, EduMont will not be held responsible.
● Hyperlinks: You may not mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of this Site on any other website or web page.
● Do not link to EduMont pages and subpages with spam links/anchor text which could provide a false impression. This may create misunderstanding for the users.
● Do not use or include copyrighted or registered trademarks, or Intellectual property images, design or content as a link to EduMont website.
● Do not link to pages which support racism, terrorism.
● Do not link to pages which provide pornographic content and violate human rights.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
Claims of Intellectual Property Violations
If you believe that your work has been used without your permission in a way which prompts for copyright infringement. Please provide us with the below information and we will act on it.
● The authorized person who will act on behalf of the owner of the copyright should send a digital or physical signature
● A description of the copyrighted work that you claim to be infringing your IP.
● A description of where and how the material that you claim is infringing is located on the EduMont website, with enough detail that we may find it on the website.
● Contact Details – Address, telephone number, and email address.
● A statement by you, that the information which you provided is accurate and your claim of the copyright or intellectual property is on your owner’s behalf
● You can reach EduMont to notify your claims of copyright by email – [email protected]
● To make a transaction on edumontclasses.com website, you are bound to pay for that transaction.
● Please pay close attention to your payment details such as the total bill, taxes, shipping costs, discounts.
● There are certain products which require additional terms and conditions which you have to agree before you make the purchase.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD ON OR THROUGH EDUMONT LLP.
Mobile & Other Devices
In case you’re using EduMont from a mobile or a similar device, you need to agree to a different set of terms & conditions known as “Mobile Terms”.
● You are liable to be charged by your service provider for the use of data while visiting our website. Our website is available to be accessed free of cost.
● You may have to go by some different terms and conditions based on the type of mobile devices you’re using.
● The services may be interrupted due to various concerns like restrictions from products, coverage, software or the service charges.
Your accessing of this website using a mobile device is an acceptance of our mobile terms. But this in no way means that it’s limited to just the mobile terms and not the other terms and conditions of the website.
EduMont Do’s and Don’ts
You can access all the website content, services and products from any of the online streaming methods accepted as being legal. Using the LLP's content, you need to abide by these restrictions and allowances.
Do’s – While accessing and using the Website, you agree that you will
● Furnish accurate and up-to-date information and will keep your profile binding to accuracy.
● Use all the content, services and products of the website in a respectful manner. This includes all the services and functionalities.
● You need to comply with state, federal, local and international laws and regulations.
● Log out from your account at the end of each session & also after the use of the website
Don’ts – While accessing and using the Website, you agree that you will not
● Stalk, insult, harass, infringe or abuse the rights of other users.
● Post, publish or try to distribute and offensive, unlawful information or material.
● Upload, install or transfer any file that is protected by Intellectual Property Laws.
● Run any form of spam or scripts that may affect other users.
● Advertise or attempt to sell eBooks or push any other phishing links.
● Use forms of content that violate regulatory, governmental, legal or operator related laws.
Representation, Warranties & Convents
Using this website and our products and services, you represent and warrant the following:
● Above the requisite age of registering an account on the website. In case you are not of the required age, you would need the supervision or involvement of your legal guardian.
● Liable to pay all the data charges, service fees, and all other costs associated for accessing the websites. This will include software and hardware requirements.
Limit of Liability
The LLP will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damage that may result from:
● The use, abuse or failure to use the service.
● Any costs involved in procuring substitute services or any services obtained purchased or transactions made on/from the website.
● Any unauthorised form of access to your data, transmission or confidential information.
● The application of any liability from any third party on any of the LLP's products or any other matter related to LLP's own products.
All prices, products and offers of edumontclasses.com website are subject to change without notice. While we make sure to provide most accurate and up-to-date information, in some cases one or more items on our website may be priced incorrectly. This might happen due to human errors, digital images, technical error or a mismatch in pricing information received from our suppliers. EduMont reserves the right to change prices for all our products, offers or deals. These changes are done due to market conditions, course termination, providers, price changes, errors in advertisements and other mitigating circumstances. However, the price you paid at the time of purchase still holds for you.
Proprietary Use of EduMont Study Material
No additional or different terms contained in any purchase order, document, transmission or other communication shall be binding upon EduMont unless agreed to by EduMont in writing. EduMont reserves the right to modify, change without prior notice and in its sole discretion, to limit the order quantity on any item and to refuse service to anyone.
Changes to the Terms of the Website
Changes to the Website
EduMont may change, modify or even eliminate any content or feature from the website at any time without the need of issuing a prior notice or having any liability. If you are not happy with the service-related modifications, you are free to cease the use of the website. Also, we are not liable if the website is unavailable at any time for any reason.
© Copyright. All rights reserved.
We are Committed to Privacy
This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices of EDUMONT LLP, (owner of the brand EduMont) for the website located at https://www.edumontclasses.com (the “Site”), related services, and Email communication to @edumontclasses.com domain, and other websites on the subdomain of www.edumontclasses.com, and its corporate affiliates (collectively, the “Service”).
You must understand that our services may be associated with certain other third parties as well, and the conditions and privacy like online storage services and payment providers, and you agree that EduMont is not responsible for any such third-party terms and conditions and their use of any of your information. This policy is strictly with the use of information collected by EduMont.
What information do we collect?
On our website, we collect two types of information:
1. Personally Identifiable Information (PII) such as Name, Email Id, Phone No and Company Name.
2. Non-PII which doesn’t reveal the identity of the visitor on our site. This includes:
EduMont automatically tracks your IP addresses. Your IP addresses are registered for statistical purposes and in order to improve our advertising and layout of our Website.
If you send us any personal correspondence, or any third parties send us any form of information about your postings, the information may get stored on our servers.
How will we use the information we collect?
● The information we collect on our website will only be used by us to provide the requested information to the user or to update the user about our products and services.
How is the information stored?
How your information is protected
You agree that EduMont and its associated companies may use the Information for marketing and promotional purposes.
● All our employees, independent contractors, and agents have executed non-disclosure agreements, which provide explicit confidentiality protections. Any employee, independent contractor or agent who violates such privacy and/or security policies is subject to possible termination and civil and/or criminal prosecution.
● We do not make any of your Information available to third parties for their marketing purposes. No data given or collected is shared with other social media platforms.
● If however, we share your Business Information with third parties, we will notify you. Please note that no transmission over the internet can guarantee confidentiality and non-disclosure, and as such, you transmit at your own risk.
● We use robust security measures to protect data from unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and help ensure the appropriate use of data. When the Services are accessed using the internet, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology protects your Information, using both server authentication and data encryption. These technologies help ensure that your Information is safe, secure, and only available to you and to whom you have granted access.
● EduMont does its utmost to secure communications and data storage in order to protect the confidentiality of your Information against loss and interception by third parties. However, it is important to know that there is no zero-risk against loss or interception by others of your Information. You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your Account’s username and password.
We comply with all legal requirements and cooperate with law enforcement agencies as well as third parties to enforce laws, safeguard intellectual property rights and prevent fraud. If we are furnished with a legal order by any governmental or law enforcement agency, we shall disclose your name, e-mail address and website usage history, on your authorization, with or without a legal order. We will not disclose any of your other information to any agency without a court order except when it becomes necessary for any safety, security or a similar concern.
Disclosure of information to any third party
We will not share your information to any third party without prior consent from you.
Third Party Links
Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you possess a number of rights in relation to your Personal Data. You have ‘right to access’ your personal information from the website for any purpose. You can get and reuse your personal information across any services at any time. Whereas you have provided us with consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. To reiterate, you can do this at any time by contacting us directly at [email protected]
How to modify the information or opt-out of updates?
● You may use the following options for removing your information from our email database if you wish to opt out of receiving promotional emails and newsletters.
● Click on the “unsubscribe” link on the bottom of the email.
● Click on the “Account Settings” link from the site home page, and un-check the undesired promotions.
● Send mail to the following postal address letting us know which promotional emails you wish to opt-out of:
EDUMONT LLP, Commercial Complex D4 4th Floor, Rectangle No.1, Behind Marriot Hotel, Saket, New Delhi, Delhi 110017.
Please read the following carefully
Refunds: For Duplicate payment
100% Refund of the duplicate payment made by the delegate will be processed via the same source (original method of payment) in 10 working days post intimation by the customer. Note: All refunds will be processed within 10 working days after the refund request is approved by EDUMONT LLP.
Refund in cases of ‘Unavailability of Service’
100% refund for Tuition Fee will be given, if service is not available or we are not able to provide the service in perpetuity. WILEY material cost will not be refunded once the online study materials have been activated/received by the candidate. Refund to be processed within 7-10 Days after the approval from authorized personnel of EDUMONT LLP. The refund will be transferred via Bank Transfer or Cheque.
General Refund Policy
We provide 100% refund of Tuition Fee, only in case of lapse of service terms on the part of EDUMONT LLP.
To claim refund, kindly follow the below procedure:
1. Drop an email to: [email protected] with a subject
“Fee Refund | ***Registered Mobile Number***”.
(Please do not forget to provide the registered mobile number in the email subject)
2. Give valid reason for the refund. [for our internal purpose only]
3. Please mention the amount you paid and the course you purchased.
4. Refund amount calculation:
a. 100% refund is provided on the Tuition Fee paid by you for reasons caused by a lapse on the part of EDUMONT LLP.
b. Refunds for any other reason are subject to managements approval. The refund approval is EDUMONT management’s discretion.
5. Refund will be processed within 10 working days of receiving the ‘refund email’, once the management approves the request.
Batch can be transferred to immediate next batch (Same Course), within 10 days of batch starting date.Our Customer Service Specialists are ready to assist you—simply call on the contact number provided on the website.